Policies and Procedures
1 ticket = entry for 1 person
EVERY PERSON over the age of 2 entering Exposure is required to have a ticket for their specified session date and time.
During general admission you can use your one-hour time slot to do any combination of the following:
- Use any props that are available within each wall space. Please do not take props from one wall to another.
- Snap your own photos with your phone or camera, rent a remote control operated selfie light/tripod combo, or use your own selfie stick.
* Information about private photo shoots, parties, and events are available here!
Remember, there is no wrong way to ExposURe SELFie!
Hours of Operation:
General Admission [Tickets must be purchased online in advance. Walk-ins are accepted only as available]:
- Monday - Wednesday- by appointment only
- Thursday- Saturday 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Private Rentals/Events/Photoshoots: by appointment 7 days per week.
- Add tickets to your cart by selecting the date and time using the calendar
- Confirm your date and time when purchasing. Your ticket(s) are only valid for the date/time listed on your ticket.
- There are no refunds and we do not accept tickets bought from any 3rd party vendors.
- You agree to read the Exposure FAQ prior to your visit.
- Pets are not permitted during general admission unless it is specified as a dog night.
- Anyone 16 and under must be accompanied by a ticket holder over the age of 18.
- For questions regarding Exposure, please visit our FAQ or email email@example.com
Please follow these guidelines:
Be thoughtful when touching, leaning, climbing, sitting, or placing items on the exhibit platforms, interpretive panels, display cases, or walls. While they are available for full use, please treat them with care.
Only use hand-held equipment, unless rented from the studio. Tripods, monopods, extension cords, etc. are prohibited.
If you do not comply with these guidelines, Exposure reserves the right to deny further permission to photograph and to request that you leave the premises.
Use of Images
Photos taken at Exposure can be used for personal, non-commercial purposes. Share your photos and don’t forget to tag us! #ExposUReSelfies
Copyright and Publication
Exposure does not own the copyright of images taken by a non-staff photographer. Whenever images are published, we ask that the photographer identify @Exposureselfies
We encourage photos being shared via social media and ask that you tag us! Your images can be used on the website or for other promotional materials.
External Forms and Contracts
Please be sure to sign your waivers before arriving.